Sunday 13 July 2008




This as to be one of my fav ever piece's of music from the movie called Meet Joe Black which is very dramatic and powerfully romantic in such a profound way. I also like it how it fits well with the discovery of the magic of making love which I believe is possible through innocence which makes this film contain such power. This is a song I would like playing at my funeral if and when I die so that it shows how my soul could be comforted by the imaginary realms of love that this film inspired within me. I usually listen to this song on head phones while I am out and about and get a real euphoric love for nature and everything. In many ways the film itself explores the principles of gods love which is unconditional and dangerous to the extent that love itself should be respected and not exploited. Below is the Love making scene



The whole film is in itself a masterpiece of filming art and even the acting is profoundly dramatic. The previous scene to me was exhilaratingg enough to enjoy it for them. And while envious of such angelic persons I only imagine myself living out the experience. That is what is so magical to me about imagination and that is because if your sensitive enough to feel through drama such actions of the best actions that human nature as to offer then for me its a true blessing. If I was to die and you heard this song then at least you would know that the vibrations and sound levels are heavenly to my ears and that if there is an heaven then such things would become a part of my existence. I hope you also like Nebula aka Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment